Just follow the simple advice given below if you want to kill your eBay business stone dead.
Building your business can be hard work, very hard work, but do you know what is easy? Killing it stone dead is easy; all you will need to do is follow my 10 point plan to success.
- This is easy! Just lie about the product you are selling, if it doesn’t work just say it does, if it’s not in perfect condition say it is. How easy is that to start with? Incidentally your customers will hate you but hey you could even get banned from eBay so no need for the other 9 points.
- Don’t bother posting your items until you feel like, after all everyone knows the postal service is slow and patience is a virtue so don’t bother putting yourself out just let them buy from someone else.
- Don’t bother about planning the end time of your auctions, if anyone wants your item why can’t they stay up until 3 am just like you, even less work to do.
- Find some real rubbish to sell and try and squeeze every cent you can, after all it’s well know that people pay top prices for garbage on eBay.
- Any old listing will do make sure that you never spend more than 5 minutes on it. Don’t forget the gaudy colours and the “cool” fonts and ALWAYS USE CAPITALS. If you really want to impress, find some poor animations and some low quality audio. Make sure that people remember your listing.
- Never reply to e-mails, I mean its all in the listing isn’t it. Surely people can just read it.
- Don’t add a photo, too much work, if they want it they will buy it anyway. If you do add a photo make sure it is blurred and the lighting is poor (you may have to wait for exactly the right conditions for this).
- Write a short description like this. Saves loads of time.
- Never give a discount, the cheek of it! What’s the problem with paying for two lots of postage, discount for multiple purchases if they want that they can go elsewhere. They will.
- Don’t list your items for sale, just as easy as the first. You can them blame everyone else because the item did not sell first time.
Congratulations if you have followed the plan you have now destroyed your business. If for some strange reason you want to succeed in your eBaying then completely ignore this advice. Rob…