Notice: Undefined variable: sharelinks in /home/robertco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/scrolling-social-sharebar/scroll-sharebar.php on line 343
I wanted to let you know today about a Self Improvement site that will allow you to download 100’s of self help gifts. And the best part is that it is absolutely FREE!
If you’ve had enough of plodding along year after year and you want to improve yourself to make 2010 your BEST ever year, then you need to go HERE
Self Improvement 4 will be open only for a VERY LIMITED TIME from January 5th to January 19th 2010. When you go there you’ll find a multitude of products – all FREE – provided by Self Improvement and Internet Marketing experts from all over the world. Here is just a small sample of what you will find:
* Personal Development Tips – Paul Klein
* NLP – Love Your Physical Self – Elizabeth Benson
* Dynamic Personality – Alex Perez Pratt
* Transformational Fitness – Amy Lundberg
* Anger Management – Giovanni Farotto
* Managing Stress – Heather Step
* How to Stay Focused – Piet Venter
* Unlimited Abundance – Gary L Glasscock
* 110 Self Help Super Tips – Jack Brown
* Outrageous Health – Charly Leetham
* Secrets of the Subconscious – Alvin Huang
* Law of Attraction – Dechen Lau
* How to Reinvent Yourself at Midlife – Iyabo Asani
* Peak Performance – Frank Bauer
* Personal Transformation – Tony Dovale
* Easy Meditation – Esdee Penn
Get all of these and 100’s more HERE!
The organizers of the event are Stephanie Mulac, Rodger Hyatt and Gary Simpson.
Just briefly, this is Stephanie’s 4th Self Improvement Giveaway. Stephanie started this style of event in 2006. It’s in the form of a “Giveaway” which is sort of like a giant electronic trade fair where 100’s of experts offer their products free to the public.
Because it has become so popular, this year Stephanie has enlisted the services of Rodger Hyatt, a very experienced internet marketer, and Gary Simpson who has a copyrighting and self improvement background of some 20 years.
You only have to walk into any book store in any country to see how popular the subjects of self improvement, self awareness and personal development are. It’s a multi-billion dollar industry churning out hundreds of new books, audios, CD’s and other paraphernalia every year.
These can be very expensive but HERE you can pick this information up completely FREE.
With 2010 upon us, what better time is there than right NOW to set yourself and your business up for future success? This event is a life-changing experience for those who take it.
Come and join Stephanie, Rodger, Gary and me and see for yourself.
If you want to grab the largest collection of self improvement and internet marketing products you’ll find ANYWHERE – all FREE – then go to
NOW!! And claim your bounty!